Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Winter Whites

The title of this post might be a little misleading. Although I am a proponent of wearing white (and yes, even white bottoms, throwing the "no white after labor day" rule to the way side) this post isn't about wearing white in the winter. 
I recently found these amazing pictures by Gray Malin and I just had to share them. (You've probably seen his pictures of Prada in Marfa.) These pictures of skiers  in Aspen are exhibit exactly why I love trips to the mountains during the colder months. He also has awesome pictures of the beach and other locations from the same aerial perspective. In order to take the pictures, he hangs out of a doorless helicopter. If that's not badass photography I don't know what is. Be sure to check his work out! 




xo Tess

No comments:

Post a Comment