Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Books by the Half Dozen

No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher’s dirty looks. 

I’m officially done with undergrad! However, I do still plan on reading many books. The difference is that which books will be my choice. This excites me to no end. I haven’t had the chance to read a book for leisure in the longest time. Here’s a list of some books I’m looking forward to turning the pages of in the very near future. 


1. The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling
2. Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
3. Grace: A Memoir by Grace Coddington
4. Where We Belong by Emily Giffin
5. The Things that Matter by Nate Berkus
6. Seriously... I’m Kidding by Ellen Degeneres

Nothing beats having a printed book in my hands to read, but it’s also so nice to be able to have it easily accessible on my iPad. Books #3 and #5 will be ones that I buy in their true form (they are stocked full of great pictures), but I always struggle to decide the form I should purchase a book. Are you a die hard print or e-book buyer? Are there any must-reads that I should add to this list?

xo Tess

1 comment:

  1. I'm torn between getting a print version of a book or the quick, easy ipad version. Grace: A Memoir, is on my list of ones to read too!

    ReplyDelete